Tuesday 8 November 2011

Free advertising FOR ALL CRAFTERS THAT SELL HAND MADE PRODUCTS

FOR ALL CRAFTERS THAT SELL HAND MADE PRODUCTS

What I am offering you is the opportunity for you to advertise your hand crafted products of any description (except cards) on my website.  Your products will be advertised for as long as YOU wish.  No time period is involved.

This advertising facility is  FREE of charge and will remain so.
  
Already crafters from Mauritius, Canada, Ireland, India, Cyprus, Australia, Pakistan, Hungary, Tasmania, all parts of USA and the UK have taken advantage of what I am offering  and are very happy


You have NOTHING to lose and plenty to gain, so let all us crafters help one another.

I am number 1 on Google in my niche, so you will get maximum exposure.

Come and join our happy band

Please e mail me for details at



Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment