Saturday 1 October 2011

Suzanna Leigh is convinced the Mob killed Elvis !!

Why I'm convinced the Mob killed my soulmate Elvis

By Suzanna Leigh



Sixties starlet Suzanna Leigh dated Richard Harris, Steve McQueen and Michael Caine. But it was her friendship with Elvis Presley, with whom she starred in the 1966 film Paradise, Hawaiian Style, that still dominates her life. For years, she’s been plagued by doubts about his death. Here, she describes how her investigations led to a shocking conclusion . . .
As soon as I saw photos of the aftermath of Elvis’s death, alarm bells went off in my head.
There was a picture of a woman, who was close to Elvis, standing in the doorway at Graceland in the middle of the night, just hours after his death. She looked immaculate, her make-up perfect.
What was wrong with this? Well, if the love of my life had just been found dead, I would have looked like the Witch of Endor, mascara streaming down my face.
Mob connection? Elvis Presley had been part of one of the largest FBI investigations of the Seventies, codenamed Fountain Pen
Mob connection? Elvis Presley had been part of one of the largest FBI investigations of the Seventies, codenamed Fountain Pen
Although we were only ever friends, I had been in love with Elvis since I was 11. My dreams of meeting him came true when I was cast in Paradise, Hawaiian Style. We bonded immediately and became true soulmates.
Elvis, who was very religious, loved my stories about my English convent school. The first time he took my hand was on set. We only kissed twice but there was the promise of many more intimacies to come. We remained friends throughout my passionate affair with Richard Harris, and wanted to make another movie together — but it was never to be.
Colonel Tom Parker never liked our friendship, mainly because I was introducing him to actors like Richard Harris. Elvis wanted to be a real actor, but Colonel Parker only looked for easy money.

No comments:

Post a Comment