Saturday 24 September 2011

To all Hand Crafters worldwide------------advertise your items FREE

FROM SUSAN JAMES TO ALL HAND MADE CRAFT ENTHUSIASTS

What I am now prepared to offer to members is the opportunity for you to advertise your hand crafted products of any description (except cards) on my website.

It will be free of charge until a product sells, when 20% of your sale price will be retained by me

The process is as follows:

You send me a jpeg image (MUST be jpeg) and a VERY brief description of the item, I will upload it on my website for sale.  Please state the selling price INCLUDING SHIPPING, as someone from another country may buy it and you will have to ship it to them direct.

When the item is sold, the money comes to me, I deduct the 20% sales fee, and send you the order , together with the item details, buyers address , etc  and the balance of the money I owe you. You then despatch the order direct to the buyer

Please note that this is a totally genuine scheme as the person that buys your item will complain to me, NOT you, if their purchase is not delivered.

You must send me your full name and address, and your email address so that I can contact you when an item of yours is sold .

Sellers in the UK will be paid by cheque or Paypal, whichever is preferred

Sellers outside the UK will be paid by Paypal

There will be a separate page(s) on my website for all people joining this scheme.

Any questions, please email me at brjames@btinternet.com

If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity, please do.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment